Stage 1 Completion of Application Portfolio: Application Form, Payment of Application fee, Passport Photo, Academic record, TWO Confidential Referee Reports. If successful at this stage, the selection committee makes a recommendation for an interview with Principal or Vice-Principal.
Stage 2 Face-to-face interview (preferred) or Skype. Within at least a week of your interview, a decision will be made on your application to be put on an Eligibility List or be rejected. In some cases, you may be offered a Conditional Acceptance pending a university offer. Offers for residency are finalised after university placements are released.
Download and forward to your referees:
STAGE 1 in Detail
1. APPLY ONLINE The form has an option for File Upload. To access the form, you will need to be logged into a Google-associated account, not necessarily a Gmail account.
You will need:
– digital photo (up to 1 MB)
– PDF or DOC file of Academic Transcripts for highest education level achieved (up to 1 MB)
– Names and contact details of TWO referees
– Application fee payment: Internet Banking facility OR Credit/debit card details (best option for International applicants)
2. Pay your Application Fee of $25.00. Payment options:
POLi Internet Banking – connects to all major Australian Banks (PREFERRED OPTION)
Electronic funds transfer:
Account name: Creston College
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 062 303
Account No.: 2803 0792
Please identify your payment with your SURNAME.
For International Transfers: SWIFT Code for Commonwealth Bank of Australia: CTBAAU2S
Credit card: Visa and MasterCard facilities are available. Submit on our online form or call us.
Cheque: Payments should be made to Creston College.
Cash/EFTPOS: Payment may be made to the Office Manager during office hours.
3. You must forward to Creston College two references. Both referees must complete a confidential Referee Report. They can mail, email or fax it to Creston College. Examples: School Principal, Teacher, Tutor, Employer; please exclude relatives or family friends.
4. Upon receipt of your application, application fee and supporting documentation, including Referee Reports, Creston College may contact you to arrange an interview.